KKRA is searching for an exceptional person to join our team as a Portfolio Implementation Analyst. We are seeking an individual who is extremely detail oriented, has demonstrated analytical experience, and is service driven. We are a well-established and expanding wealth management firm offering individual equity and fixed income strategies, asset allocation, and financial planning, seeking people who will grow with us, personally and professionally.
Your primary role, as a Portfolio Implementation Analyst, will be to work with our investment management team to implement the firm’s investment strategies across client accounts. Responsibilities include trading client portfolios, maintaining the portfolio management system and supporting investment research and analytics. Our strategies primarily consist of individual equities or bonds which are selected thru our internal research and analysis.
- Implement portfolio strategy – Regular portfolio reviews, Asset Allocation implementation, execute trades as needed (periodic rebalancing, or model changes)
- Assist with portfolio research regarding portfolio construction and implementation. Maintain current and watching securities lists and spreadsheets, trading system automation, manage data vendor and trading platform relationships
- Reconcile daily transaction data and confirm trades were executed correctly
- Identify & Implement areas of improvement – processes/systems – automated or streamlined.
- Verify performance information
First and foremost, we are seeking a candidate who is detail oriented, has strong analytical and communication skills, a demonstrated ability to learn, and is a great team player and collaborator.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher, preference given to concentration in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or Mathematics
- 2-3 years working in the field of finance or investments
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of investment securities and markets
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Analytical, detail-orientated, and self-motivated
- Ability to balance and prioritize among multiple demands and a strong sense of urgency
- Experience working in a team environment
- Significant industry experience can be considered as a substitute for education requirements
- Progress towards CFA designation
- Previous experience as a portfolio administrator, trader and/or portfolio analysis
- Experience with Tamarac or other portfolio management software
- Familiarity with Morningstar, Bloomberg, or other investment analysis tools
This full-time position is in downtown Seattle, Washington. Normal hours are 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We offer a team-based, safe, positive work environment where employees are encouraged to grow into new responsibilities and to accept new challenges. This is a salaried position with quarterly bonus opportunities and a competitive benefits package which includes:
- 100% of the employee’s medical/dental/vision premiums are covered by the employer
- PTO program and Paid Sick Leave
- 401K plan with a 4% match
To apply, please email your interest and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!